SOLD NEW Mario Valentino Black Quilted Boy Bag Shoulder Bag Medium Size
Mario Valentino Boy Bag Shoulder Bag in soft deep black Italian leather, chain strap. New with Tags!
Medium Sized bag.
Convertible chain strap worn double shoulder, single cross body.
- Leather exterior, diamond-quilted detailing, interwoven chain and leather shoulder strap, silver-tone plaque at front: Please notice the scratch on the plaque
- Interior lining, interior zip compartment, interior zip and slip pockets, turn-lock closure
- 11" L x 6 1/2" H x 3 3/4" W
- Leather, Italian strong quilted
- Made in Italy
- Est Retail: $1095.00 + Tax
About Valentino by Mario Valentino: The company was founded
in 1952 as a shoe company. Today the company produces exquisite high end
quality leather handbags and footwear in Naples, Italy. Mario Valentino's father,
Vincenzo, was noted as one of the early 20th-century world's best craftsmen and
even provided shoes to King Vittorio Emanuele, III. Mario Valentino was not
related to Valentino Garavani. Mario brought a highly artistic philosophy to
footwear and is credited with popularizing "moccasini," moccasins.
Today, his children and grandchildren carry on the family tradition, with a
smart collection of Italian-made shoes, handbags, and accessories. The handbags,
cross body bags, totes, satchels, clutches, and wallets feature the signature
Vintage Paris Designs is a Luxury Resale Boutique. Vintage Paris Designs has no affiliation with Mario Valentino or any other designer sold by Vintage Paris Designs.